When you register or place an order on our website, we will request private information. This includes such details as your first and last names, email address, and postal address. When you place an order on our website, we will require you to provide information regarding your selected method of payment, for example, your credit card number and expiration date. This information is collected and secured in line with current best practice. Furthermore, we will not retain or store your payment information.
The information we gather is used for the following purposes:
– Your registration as a member of Japan Gourmet Pass.
– Processing of purchases or orders.
– Sending information regarding purchases, orders, or your account.
– Informing you of updated offers (should you permit us to do so).
– Communicating any necessary information regarding alterations to our services.
– Obtaining website usage data that will help us to improve our website and the services we offer. In this instance, our analytics will not link your information to your personal data. If you do not wish to receive emails about new Japan Gourmet Pass offers, simply email us the word “Unsubscribe.”
In the event that the business Japan Gourmet Pass is sold or if new partners should become shareholders, your personal details remain under protection regardless of any change in business ownership.
You have confirmed the accuracy of the information you provided at registration. However, if this should change (for example, a change of email address) or should you decide to cancel your membership, please email us the relevant information at [email protected]
Your data may be transferred to the personnel required to prepare and dispatch your order. By providing it, you permit us to transfer information to individuals who are required to provide services that ensure fulfillment of your order. We undertake to use best practice technology and solutions to protect your personal information at all times. However, we cannot guarantee complete safety of data shared online, and by sharing your information, you indicate your awareness that this is done at your own risk. Once we have received your information, you may rest assured that we will use the best information security tools at our disposal and will implement strict internal procedures to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access.