Reservations, Terms & Conditions
Where can reservations be done?
Reservations are only possible for active Japan Gourmet Pass (from now “JGP”) members, to be placed in our Dining Partners in Japan Gourmet Pass website, accepting reservation in their profile.
- Free reservation for active members during the period selected at the time of their purchase.
- Reservation fee for non-active Gourmets or non-members is USD 3.00/person.
Reservation confirmation / Reservation was not possible
- First, we receive a Reservation request. The reservation is not guaranteed until we confirm by email.
- Our Dining Partners may accept or not a reservation at their own discretion (depending on different aspects, like they are fully booked already, etc.).
- Japan Gourmet Pass is not responsible of any acceptance or disapproval of any reservation.
At the moment of the reservation, Japan Gourmet Pass you authorize by default a guarantee deposit. The deposit is calculated by the higher average cost of the meal shown on the Dinning Partner profile, multiplied by the number of people you selected on the reservation.
- The deposit for the average cost of the meal is 100% refunded, except USD 0.50 x reservation (which is our external service provider fee), within the next 96 hours after the reservation date if the number of persons appearing on the reservation went to the restaurant at the day and time appearing on the reservation confirmed by email.
- The deposit is partially refunded, except USD 0.50 x reservation (which is our external service provider fee) when the number of persons is not corresponding with the reservation confirmed by email number of people.
- A cost of USD 3.00 of the reservation applied to non-active members or non-members is excluded from the refund.
- When the Gourmets and/or their guests doesn’t show at the restaurant and the cancellation time already expired.
- When the Gourmets and/or their guests doesn’t show at the restaurant within the next 30 minutes of the scheduled time appearing on the reservation confirmed by email.
Modify your reservation
- You can modify your reservation.
- 48 hours is the limit time for modify your reservation from beforehand original confirmed reservation.
- The limit to cancelling reservations and the reservation policy is shown in the profile of each Dinning Partner. Please check it out and be aware that if you do not show up at the stipulated time, or if you do not cancel your reservation well in advance, the deposit will not be returned.
- Cancellation is FREE of any charge when done before the limitation time frame (Example: Minimum 24 hours) shown on the profile of each Dining Partner (NOTE: The limit to cancel reservations is shown on the profile of each Dining Partner. Some of them have a cancellation limit of 48 hours or more before the details shown in your original reservation). After the time-frame is expired (see Deposit terms), it will not be refunded unless you show up at the Dining Partner with not more than 30 minutes delay from the scheduled time appearing on the reservation confirmed by email.
- If a Dining Partner accepts a reservation from a Gourmet member and is not honored, Japan Gourmet Pass has not any responsibility and liability for that matter.
- The cancellation and refunding work similar than hotel reservations, in other websites. Basically, you can cancel at any time during the time-frame, if the cancellation time expired then there’s no refund. Also, keep in mind that non-active Gourmets or non-members the reservation fee is USD 3.00/person and this will not be refunded at any time. If they become active members by purchasing any of our pass packages, all reservations will be FREE during the active period selected on during the time of your purchase.
- The use of the Website “www.japangourmetpass.com” attributes the condition of User, and accepting the present “Reservations Terms and Conditions” document of this current Website, implies the total renunciation to exercise any type of legal actions against this website.
- We reserve the right to modify, edit, add or eliminate, in part or in its entirety, at any time and without prior notice any paragraph or article included in “Reservations Terms and Conditions” and applying its validity retroactively at the discretion of this Website.